It’s smart to make a gift to charity from one’s estate, and it doesn’t require a fortune.
- There’s no immediate impact on your bank account.
- It’s an opportunity to make a personal statement.
- It saves taxes (and, as a result, perhaps allows you to give a larger gift than would otherwise be possible).
- It helps shape the future and leave a lasting legacy.
- There are many different giving plans and options to choose from.
A planned gift to Denison will be a lasting reminder of the gratitude we feel for preparing us for the real world.
Denison stands ready to answer your questions about planned giving. For more information, visit Denison’s Gift Planning page by clicking or tapping here or contact our Gift Planning staff directly:
Director of Gift Planning
Associate Director of Gift Planning